ORGANIC POMEGRANATE VINEGAR
Wild pomegranates are naturally fermented to produce an enzyme-rich ruby-red vinegar that is sweet and tart in equal measures. Its fruity sweetness and crisp acidity will lift salad dressings, marinades, sauces and grilled vegetables or it can be served as a refreshing tonic.
Pomegranate vinegar is popular in Mediterranean countries where it is used in salad dressings, marinades, dips and cold tonics.
SIZE: 500 ml
Organic pomegranate vinegar.
Naturally occurring Sulphites
Celery, Gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Lupin, Dairy, Molluscs, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy, Nuts
Low Energy, Fat Free, Sugars Free, Salt-Free
|Nutritional Information||100 ml||1 portion / 15 ml|
|Energy||18 kcal / 77 kJ||3 kcal / 12 kJ|
of which saturates
|0.0 g |
|0.0 g |
of which sugars *
|4.5 g |
|0.7 g |
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||0.9 g||0.1 g|
|Salt||0.01 g||0.00 g|
|Sodium||0.00 g||0.00 g|
*Contains naturally occurring sugars
Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Ketogenic, Organic
Fontana FORMIELLO organic pomegranate vinegar is made in Naples from wild pomegranates grown in southern Italy or Spain.
Add to marinades, sauces and grilled vegetables or serve as a refreshing tonic.
- Great for making vinaigrette. Try with maple syrup and evoo and drizzle over cooked vegetables.
- Reduce pomegranate vinegar with honey to make a gastrique or agrodolce sauce to use over meat and vegetables.
- Mix with garlic and mayo and brush over salmon before grilling or mix with ketchup, spices and honey to make a BBQ sauce.
- Ideal for salad dressings, particularly those with apple and goat cheese.
- Great for marinades, try for bulgogi or teriyaki marinades.
- A good dipping option for dumplings and savoury pancakes when mixed with soy sauce, chopped scallions and chilli sauce.
- Pomegranate vinegar can be used to make light refreshing cocktails by mixing with seltzer and a bit of sugar, gin or vodka
Store closed in a cool dark place, away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Any cloudiness or sediment does not affect the quality of the vinegar. This is a sign of our natural production method.
|Bottle||Clear Glass (70 GL)||Recyclable | Glass|
|Cap||Aluminium (41 AL)||Recyclable | Metal|
|Capsule||Polyvinyl chloride (3 PVC)||Recyclable | Plastic|
|Label||Paper (22 PAP)||Recyclable | Paper|
|Case||Cardboard (20 PAP)||Recyclable | Paper|
We are committed to minimising the amount of packaging used for our products, and are constantly exploring sustainable options, with zero plastic our ultimate goal. We measure the impact of our packaging using the three criteria below:
|Packaging to Product Weight Ratio||87.7%|
Our vinegars are packed in clear glass bottles and closed with aluminium caps. A plastic capsule is fitted on top of each closure to avoid any tempering of the product before the bottle is opened.